The mission of “ROMZAIB” is to improve equity in access to education and health care services by supporting governments and communities to improve quality of education and strengthening health care delivery in disadvantaged and undeserved communities.
- To abate Maternal and Newborn and Child mortality that enables the girl-child to play a role in shaping their own destinies.
- To bridge the gap between social status and health outcome of people.
- To improve educational and health aspects of the girl-child in the communities where we are operational.
- To economically empower women from disadvantaged and underserved communities to establish small-scale businesses that will enable them have better access good quality education and healthcare.
- To coordinate local efforts to integrate gender equality, girl-child education and women’s empowerment into poverty reduction, democratic governance, and sustainable development.
- To support government to strengthen healthcare delivery system and increase access to healthcare services in hard to reach communities.
- To ensure that the voices of women are heard so they can participate equally in public dialogue, be involved at all level of decision-making and influence the decisions that will determine the future of their families and communities.